Thursday, August 13, 2009

Goodmorning...

So I had a nice blog going, and then bam! it was gone! I guess I hit a wrong button and the whole thing disappeared! Which doesn't make me happy at all. I started to talk about my trip I just went on to the Keys. It was a nice trip with Zach and his family was there too. We stayed at a timeshare on Lower Matecumbe Key, just south of Islamorada. It was ruff all week so we mainly went inshore fishing on the bayside. I caught a 14" mangrove snapper and a Bonit shark! Both were a good fight! The last day we went to the reef and I was beautiful! Zach and the boys speared plently of hog fish and some other stuff I don't eat! lol On Wednesday evening we went to Whale Harbour, which is a seafood buffet. All you can eat for $30! It's a little pricey, but considering I ate about 50 crablegs, I think I got my monies worth!! lol



Other than that, I'm still working at Bass Pro full-time. I like it there and I wouldn't mind doing it for a while, but the pay is horrible! You'd think Johnny Morris wouldn't be so cheap considering the empire he's built! lol So since the pay I get now won't cover the bills that I want (a nice truck and a nice apartment) I figure it's about time I went back to school! Now, I do have some basic skills I need to refresh in my memory and then October 26th classes start! I will be going to Sheridan Votech and taking Surgical Technology courses. Some might say "It's about time!", but I say, "It's time!" I'm excited, but a little nervous, because that's also one more bill!

That's pretty much the big news right now. Hunting season starts the end of August, so I'll be busy with that and trying to get into school! I'm excited for the next few months!!!
P.S.~ one other big news is that I quit smoking!!!! Yay for me! I have been using Nicorette gum... it works!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!! (on the smoking and the school!) Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete